A few recent and current things I've been working on:
- A redesigned Educational Technology master's program at UM-Flint, tied to a new Institute for Innovation in Education.
- "A Cabinet of Curiosity," an actual cabinet filled with curious and provocative objects, to be presented at the Conference on Creativity, Play, and the Imagination Across Disciplines, May 28, 2011, at Teachers College in NYC.
- "It Matters Because It's A Game": Serious Games And Serious Players, an article in the International Journal of Learning and Media.
- Upgrades and expansions to the Place Out Of Time project.
- DevInfo GameWorks, which won a 2009 MacArthur-funded Digital Media and Learning award.
- The journal THEN: Technology, Humanities, Education, and Narrative
- Various other professorly things at UM-Flint, where I am an Associate Professor of Education, and (for the moment, at least) director of education graduate programs and a member of the department leadership team.
- ... and always, ICS
You can also email me at (jkupp [at] umich [dot] edu).